Suppleness, dexterity and breathability with Cut protection: discover our new KryTech 583!
How to take off disposable gloves. Step-by-step tutorial showing you how to take off disposable gloves.
It’s important to use disposable gloves the right way to protect yourself against chemical* or biological* risks.
* Depending on the glove you use, please see the technical data sheet to know the proper use & the standards
/!\ To be better protected, learn how to take your gloves off in the correct way.
- Put your gloves on with clean & dry hands
- Inspect the gloves before using them
- Avoid jewellery & long nails
- Do not dip your hands in chemical liquids with disposable gloves (use the most suitable chemical reusable glove with a long cuff)
- Take off your gloves if they are damaged
- Throw them away and wash your hands